R2PABA provides a community for researchers and practitioners of behavior analysis to discuss research and its application in treatment. The goal is to increase practitioner repertoires related to engaging in behavior analytic research as well as increasing the use of research-based methodologies in daily ABA treatment.
A quarterly newsletter that will provide the following:
- Articles summarizing behavior analytic research and interventions
- Task analyses detailing how to develop interventions based on research
- Interviews with ABA practitioners involved in research
- Practical ideas on how ABA practitioners can become involved in research
- Discussions on how research-based methodologies can impact treatment