Join Our Team of Experts
Position: Registered Behavior Technician
Location: Bucks County, Delaware County, Lancaster County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County
For over 10 years, Behavior Interventions has been serving families in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. We have created an innovative and collaborative environment for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians to develop their skills and serve families providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) across various settings. Our goal to become a world leader in ABA services is focused on research and clinical excellence.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
We are seeking experienced Registered Behavior Technicians to support families in the home, school, community, or treatment center settings. Scheduling occurs in the morning, afternoon and evenings throughout the week with flexible/part-time hours with availability to build a larger caseload.
What typical scheduling may look like:
- Morning and early afternoons during the weekday for 2-5 sessions per week: sessions average 1.5-6 hours in duration and are typically scheduled between 9am – 12:30pm but can extend to 2:30/3:00pm.
- Afterschool hours for 2-5 days sessions per week: sessions average 1.5-3 hours in duration and are typically scheduled between 3:00-6:00PM
- Weekend opportunities available!
- Related experience and/or education (Education, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Current Registered Behavior Technician credential from the BACB ©️
- 1-3 years ABA specific field experience (preferred)
- Valid form of ID
- Ability to pass federal and state background checks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to physically stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, bend and squat while exerting 5-10 lbs constantly, 25 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
Why Join Our Clinical Team?
Our clinical staff are the core of what we do here. Behind the scenes, our clinicians attend team and individual meetings, complete ongoing training and professional development, and stay engaged with research and best practices in the field. At the front line, they are providing individual and group ABA programming in the home, school, treatment center and community setting. Joining our clinical team means joining a team of experts dedicated to supporting families in your community.
What a day might look like:
Each day for our clinicians looks different from the last. You might be joining a team meeting in the morning, a virtual training in the afternoon and attending treatment sessions throughout the day. Our Registered Behavior Technicians offer the following support to our families:
- Support individual goals through one on one treatment sessions
- Implement Behavior Analytic programs to support skill acquisition
- Collect data on observable behaviors to measure progress
- Engage in parent/family training
- Work directly with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Comprehensive benefits package for holding a schedule of 20+ hours/week (medical/dental/vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance)
- Tuition reduction with partner Universities
- Career Advancement: Extensive support for those interested in advancing in the field
- Supervision: Board standards will be followed
- Team Meetings: Meet with peers under the supervision of clinical leadership for a monthly team meeting
- Training & Research: Engage in training and opportunities to obtain professional development hours
- Bonus: Annual bonus after working one full fiscal year
- Retirement: Matched retirement contribution after one year
Behavior Interventions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical history, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.