Join Our Team of Experts
Position: Behavior Analyst
Compensation: $30,000/annually- $100,000/annually
Location: Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
For over 10 years, Behavior Interventions has been serving families in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Our vision to become recognized as a world leader in behavior analytic services is focused on research and clinical excellence. We are dedicated to developing new and innovative technologies to better support our families and seeking qualified clinicians to help us achieve this goal.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
We are seeking part-time and full-time Board Certified Behavior Analysts to support families in the home, school, community, or treatment center settings. Scheduling occurs in the morning, afternoon and evenings throughout the week.
- Master’s degree in education, applied behavior analysis or psychology
- Board Certification (BCBA)
- Behavior Specialist License (For Pennsylvania Applicants)
- Experience developing and implementing ABA Programs for children and adolescents
- Willingness to see families in the evening (3-4 nights/week) and travel throughout the specified counties
- Valid form of ID
- Ability to pass federal and state background checks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to physically stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, bend and squat while exerting 5-10 lbs constantly, 25 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
Why Join Our Clinical Team?
Our clinical staff are the core of what we do here. Behind the scenes, our clinicians attend team and individual meetings, complete ongoing training and professional development, and stay engaged with research and best practices in the field. At the front line, they are providing individual and group ABA programming in the home, school, treatment center and community setting.
What a day might look like:
Each day for our clinicians looks different from the last. You might be joining a team meeting in the morning, a virtual training in the afternoon and attending treatment sessions throughout the day. Our Behavior Analysts: develop behavior analytic based programs for families across settings, engage in parent training and supervise Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/vision insurance, disability insurance, life insurance)
- Four weeks of time off annually
- Bonus: Annual profit-sharing bonus for working one full fiscal year
- Retirement: Matched retirement contribution after one year
- Opportunities for advancement into clinical leadership positions
- Training & research opportunities (with CEUs)
- Ability to work remotely or utilize our office spaces
- Flexible scheduling; managing your caseload size and your schedule
- Monthly Meetings: Meet with peers for a monthly team meeting and individually with your supervisor to discuss your caseload and progress
*Behavior Interventions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical history, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.