June 15, 2019$50 – $4000
About the Event
Dr. Linda LeBlanc
Linda A. LeBlanc, Ph.D., BCBA-D, Licensed Psychologist is the President of LeBlanc Behavioral Consulting. She previously served as a professor at Claremont McKenna College, Western Michigan University and Auburn University. She served as the Executive Director of Trumpet Behavioral Health from 2012-2017, leading the creation of large-scale systems for clinical standards, quality assurance, and research. She established LeBlanc Behavioral Consulting in 2017 and now consults to technology companies, universities, and behavior analytic human service organizations. Her research interests include behavioral treatment of autism, technology-based behavioral interventions, supervision and mentorship, leadership, and systems development in human services. She is the 2016 recipient of the American Psychological Association Nathan H. Azrin Award for Distinguished Contribution in Applied Behavior Analysis. She is the incoming Editor in Chief of the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Provide a forum for researchers and practitioners of behavior analysis to discuss and further develop repertoires to integrate the breadth of research and application of technologies within the science of behavior analysis.
- Promote the use of peer-reviewed research in the provision of ABA-based programming
- Increase the number of peer-reviewed published studies or presentations from practitioners of ABA
- Support practitioner adherence to the defining principles of behavior analysis and the dimensions of ABA
- Provide opportunities for students to engage in professional development related to the integration of research and ABA-based programming
- Check back soon for early bird specials
- Parking: $22 self-park at The Bellevue
- Wi-Fi: Limited availability